If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you can block them in your browser settings, which, however, may cause some of the website features’ improper functioning.
What do cookies do on the website?
- Cookies are used to remember your information, for example, to make entering your contact information easier.
- Cookies are used to collect anonymous user information to improve the website and make user experience better.
- Cookies are used to remember your visits to the website. Online advertisers can use this information to send you advertisements.
Cookies used on MOKI
- Cookies that collect information on how visitors use the site in order to improve the operation and usability of the website.
- Cookies that remember your preferences and allow us to personalize the site to improve your user experience.
- Cookies that register your visit to the site, track the pages you view and the links you click on in order to provide you with relevant information and advertisements. Some such anonymous user information can be shared with third parties (like for example web traffic analysis service providers, Google Analytics, etc) to help analyze the data, marketing performance and make certain adjustments to make your user experience better.